How I can help you
Market Development * Product Marketing * Marketing Campaigns * Solution Sales & Marketing * Strategic Alliances *Channel Sales & Sales Management* Complex Deal Negotiations * Business Development * Six Sigma Black Belt * SalesForce.com
Successful Marketing and Sales executive with over 20 years of experience in high-tech marketing, sales, and business development in both Fortune 500 companies and start-ups.
Global marketing– A successful data storage marketer who drove OEM channel marketing, sales pipeline, and advised senior management on go-to-market strategy and built marketing programs that resulted in sales improvements in the first year.
Marketer who developed effective OEM channel specific product and marketing assets that resulted in highly successful global enterprise products marketing campaigns.
Alliance builder- Successfully managed partners to build solutions that were key to our achieving division sales goals.
Business development & sales executive– Member of the senior management team with responsibility for customer engagement that results in creating an $80M a year OEM business.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Intellectual Property
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- Master, Information Technology, Southern New Hampshire University
- Master Business Administration, Southern New Hampshire University
- Bachelor, Industrial Management, Clarkson University
Award & Certifications
- Social Media Training & Certified, Dell Computers
- SalesForce.com for Marketers trained, Dell Computers
- Six Sigma Black-Belt Certified, Seagate Technology
- Global Marketing Training, Seagate Technology
- President Club (top sales performers) twelve out of fourteen years both in roles as an individual and manager, Seagate Technology
- 100% Club Award thirteen times, Seagate Technology