Can digital marketing be easy to strategize and execute, without being a huge time suck? Yes!
Learning the essential framework of a digital marketing strategy, identifying key targets, and finding the tools that will save you time, will take your digital marketing tasks from To Do, to To Done. With all the time you’re saving, we’re going to show you some tips on ways to amplify your relationship with customers, laser focus your content, and how to measure your digital marketing efforts.
After leaving this session, you will have learned:
- What role digital marketing plays in business in 2021
- How to create precise, targeted digital campaigns
- Tools and tips to save time
- How to analyze the metrics for your digital marketing
We are excited to bring back Dr. Elaine Young, from the Robert P. Stiller School of Business at Champlain College, as our key presenter, so please join us for a deep discussion about digital marketing for modern business.
Did we mention that it's free?! All you need to do is register!
SCORE Vermont is your local source for free and confidential small business mentors ... for the life of your business!
Get Your Calendar Out! Here is the 2020-2021 Series:
- 10/14/2020: Business Planning in a COVID-19 World
- 11/11/2020: Pricing: Where the Numbers Really Matter
- 12/9/2020: Moving My Business to e-Commerce
- 1/13/2021: Small Business Financial Dashboard
- 2/10/2021: Understanding My Business’ Cash Flow
- 3/10/2021: Bookkeeping Made Easy: A QBO Overview
- 4/14/2021: Ways Your Digital Marketing Can Beat the Big Guys
- 5/12/2021: Successful Content Marketing Strategies & Hacks