Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
- Original Recording Date: Jan 13, 2021
- To watch the recap webinar, click here and enter the password: D*v7#JSL
- To download the presentation packet, click here.
Knowing your small business financial position is extremely important. Are you staring at a bunch of numbers and don't really understand what you're looking at? What are the KPI's (key performance indicators) that you should be focusing on? We understand. Let's change that!
The three fundamental financial statements for most businesses are the Income Statement (also called a Profit & Loss Statement), the Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cashflow. The information in those reports serves as the roadmap to tell you how healthy your business is, where it’s been, and where it’s heading. In this session you will learn:
- What are the most important numbers/ratios for me to focus on?
- What are they telling me about my business now?
- What do they suggest for the future?
We are excited to have Matt Cleare from Davis & Hodgdon as our speaker as we dig into understanding your small business financial dashboard.
Did we mention that it's free?! All you need to do is register!
SCORE Vermont is your local source for free and confidential small business mentors ... for the life of your business!
Get Your Calendar Out! Here is the 2020-2021 Series:
- 10/14/2020: Business Planning in a COVID-19 World
- 11/11/2020: Pricing: Where the Numbers Really Matter
- 12/9/2020: Moving My Business to e-Commerce
- 1/13/2021: Small Business Financial Dashboard
- 2/10/2021: Bookkeeping Made Easy: A QBO Overview
- 3/10/2021: Understanding My Business’ Cash Flow
- 4/14/2021: Ways Your Digital Marketing Can Beat the Big Guys
- 5/19/2021: Successful Content Marketing Strategies & Hacks