Managing your business’ cash flow effectively during COVID-19 may seem impossible but it’s not. This session will focus on understanding what cash flow is, its importance, and will give you some tools to analyze and manage cash flow to help ensure your business will survive.
Three takeaways from the session help you understand:
- Why is cash flow so important. Isn’t profit better?
- How to project my business’ cash flow needs.
- Some techniques to improve or smooth out cash flow.
Did we mention that it's free?! All you need to do is register!
SCORE Vermont is your local source for free and confidential small business mentors ... for the life of your business!
Get Your Calendar Out! Here is the 2020-2021 Series:
- 10/14/2020: Business Planning in a COVID-19 World
- 11/11/2020: Pricing: Where the Numbers Really Matter
- 12/9/2020: Moving My Business to e-Commerce
- 1/13/2021: Small Business Financial Dashboard
- 2/10/2021: Bookkeeping Made Easy: A QBO Overview
- 3/10/2021: Understanding My Business’ Cash Flow
- 4/14/2021: Ways Your Digital Marketing Can Beat the Big Guys
- 5/12/2021: Successful Content Marketing Strategies & Hacks