Content marketing is an integral part of digital marketing and one way to expand your reach, brand awareness, as well as increase your SEO. We all want to show up on page one of Google, right?
Inbound content marketing connects your business with your customers at a deeper level, creating trust, evoking emotion, building a relationship, and growing your brand ambassadors. With good content, your followers become passionate about your product or service, especially when you are mindful to market to them without disruption (the key difference between inbound and outbound marketing).
Come to this session to learn more about:
- The difference between inbound and outbound marketing
- Time-saving hacks for creating and repurposing content
- Little extra steps you can take to increase your SEO in your content
We are excited to bring back Jodi Lawaich from The Write Stuff VT, LLC, as our key presenter, so please join us for an in-depth discussion regarding content marketing in today’s new normal.
Did we mention that it's free?! All you need to do is register!
SCORE Vermont is your local source for free and confidential small business mentors ... for the life of your business!
Get Your Calendar Out! Here is the 2020-2021 Series:
- 10/14/2020: Business Planning in a COVID-19 World
- 11/11/2020: Pricing: Where the Numbers Really Matter
- 12/9/2020: Moving My Business to e-Commerce
- 1/13/2021: Small Business Financial Dashboard
- 2/10/2021: Understanding My Business’ Cash Flow
- 3/10/2021: Bookkeeping Made Easy: A QBO Overview
- 4/14/2021: Ways Your Digital Marketing Can Beat the Big Guys
- 5/12/2021: Successful Content Marketing Strategies & Hacks