Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
- Original Recording Date: Tuesday, June 9, 2020
- To watch the recap webinar, click here and enter the password: 2O*^34?Y
- To download the presentation packet, guidelines, and template, click here.
- Need to take the exit survey? Click here.
The restaurant industry has been one of the hardest-hit industries since COVID-19 rolled into town. This pandemic has forced small business restaurateur to redefine how it functions and "pivot" is the word of the day.
Like a phoenix rising from the ashes, restaurants and bars are getting ready to reopen - but how do those industries look? Without a doubt, things are going to be different. Are you prepared? Do you know what will be required? What is recommended? Do you know what changes you need to make for your business and operations? Let's talk about that!
We are excited to have John Parmelee as our speaker. In addition to being part of the SCORE CFE & Vermont team, he is also the Department Coordinator for the Hospitality Management Program at SUNY Plattsburgh, and will talk about the considerations needed to reopen your food and beverage business. In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to prepare and find the resources to become compliant with new sanitation and safety protocols that will affect both your costs and revenues
- Determining realistic seating capacities while recalculating revenue projections utilizing a menu engineering approach
- A financial model to determine your future breakeven sales level and customer counts
Did we mention that it's free?! All you need to do is register!
SCORE Vermont is your local source for free and confidential small business mentors ... for the life of your business!