Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
- Original Recording Date: Nov 11, 2020
- To watch the recap webinar, click here and enter the password: 2Ag&j3eV
- Presentation packet: 2020-11 Pricing Where the Numbers Really Matter.pdf
In a post-COVID-19 world, what we offer in products/services and the pricing strategy that goes with it has changed. Pricing your product/service offerings is very tricky for both seasoned and new business owners. What to consider? What would bring me the customers I want? How can my business survive based on my offerings/pricing? These are just some of the questions that we will address in this workshop.
This discussion will touch on:
- Elements which go into product offerings and pricing
- Common pitfalls of pricing
- When to adjust product offerings or prices
Did we mention that it's free?! All you need to do is register!
SCORE Vermont is your local source for free and confidential small business mentors ... for the life of your business!
Get Your Calendar Out! Here is the 2020-2021 Series:
- 10/14/2020: Business Planning in a COVID-19 World
- 11/11/2020: Pricing: Where the Numbers Really Matter
- 12/9/2020: Moving My Business to e-Commerce
- 1/13/2021: Small Business Financial Dashboard
- 2/10/2021: Bookkeeping Made Easy: A QBO Overview
- 3/10/2021: Understanding My Business’ Cash Flow
- 4/14/2021: Ways Your Digital Marketing Can Beat the Big Guys
- 5/12/2021: Successful Content Marketing Strategies & Hacks