Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
Want to watch the video recap? Click the Register Now button to access it!
As a small business owner, understanding the numbers can be a daunting task. Most businesses provide excellent service or offer a quality product but owners don’t like to deal with the details of finance recordkeeping which can bring their business down if not properly understood and managed.
In this session, we will take some of the mystery out of understanding:
- Cash flow
- Income statements, also known as P&L (Profit & Loss)
- Balance sheets
- ...and "keeping the books" for the success of your business
Plus, we will be talking about some of the useful financial analysis tools out there which can help you to manage your business.
Recording Date: Wednesday, November 8, 2017
- Business Plans/Startup Assistance
- Strategy & Planning
- Accounting & Cash Flow
- In Business
- Encore (50+) Entrepreneurs
- Rural Entrepreneurs
- Veteran Entrepreneurs
- Women Entrepreneurs
- Young Entrepreneurs
- Agriculture, Farming, Fishing & Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Transportation & Warehousing
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Professional & Business Services
- Health Care & Social Assistance
- Home or Personal Maintenance Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Technical & Scientific Services