With COVID-19, consumers are flocking to the internet for all their shopping. Today’s discussion will help businesses understand what it takes to capitalize on selling their products online while understanding many of the nuances to do it properly.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Understand e-Commerce sites and the customer experience
- Know the logistics, costs and security of e-Commerce
- Master the "rules" for good e-Commerce store design and product listings
We are excited to have Tom Funk and Bud Reed, both from Lean Edge Marketing, as our speakers.
Plan on networking with fellow entrepreneurs, the speaker and SCORE mentors at the end of the session.
Did we mention that it's free?! All you need to do is register!
SCORE Vermont is your local source for free and confidential small business mentors ... for the life of your business!
Get Your Calendar Out! Here is the 2020-2021 Series:
- 10/14/2020: Business Planning in a COVID-19 World
- 11/11/2020: Pricing: Where the Numbers Really Matter
- 12/9/2020: Moving My Business to e-Commerce
- 1/13/2021: Small Business Financial Dashboard
- 2/10/2021: Bookkeeping Made Easy: A QBO Overview
- 3/10/2021: Understanding My Business’ Cash Flow
- 4/14/2021: Ways Your Digital Marketing Can Beat the Big Guys
- 5/12/2021: Successful Content Marketing Strategies & Hacks