Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
- Original Recording Date: April 7, 2021
- To watch the recap webinar, click here and enter the password: iE9!*MX+
- To download the presentation packet, click here
All businesses, regardless of business age or size, have risk. Risk equates to the potential of something wrong happening at some point. That's why every business needs business insurance.
Where do you start? What do you need? We've got you covered! In this Lunch & Learn, we are going to talk about the basics of business insurance.
We are excited to have two members from the Champlain Valley Association of Insurance Professionals - Rick Ouelette (Union Mutual) & Mindy Bero (Hickok & Boardman) - as our speakers for this lunch & learn session about business insurance for your small business.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to find the right agency
- The basics of business insurance
- Optional coverage to consider and why
- Way to save on your insurance
Did we mention that it's free?! All you need to do is register!
SCORE Vermont is your local source for free and confidential small business mentors ... for the life of your business!