Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
- Original Recording Date: Oct 14, 2020
- To watch the recap webinar, click here and enter the password: $RbFL2E!
- To download the presentation packet, click here.
Your business plan was never meant to be an exercise in futility - it's meant to be the backbone of your business success. Now, more than ever, it's time to revisit your business plan (or write one) to ensure that you are focused on the key elements to help you adapt to and survive the pandemic as we continue to evolve in the new normal.
Let's convert your dusty old business plan into a working document to keep your business moving forward with the ability to pivot and revise to meet the current challenges we face as small business owners.
We are excited to have a panel of speakers including Ray Stahl (SCORE Vermont) to briefly talk about the Business Model Canvas and Gwen Polako (Center for Women & Enterprise) to talk about business plans. Plus, Sarah Beal from Common Deer and Nurbu Sherpa from Sherpa Foods will talk about how they have changed and adapted their small businesses in a pandemic world.
In this session, you will learn:
- If your marketing strategy is set up best for the changing needs of your customers
- How to reach and communicate with your customers
- How to determine if your pricing, products, or service offerings need to change
- How to keep planning for the future, including when to pivot
Plan on networking with fellow entrepreneurs, the speakers and SCORE mentors at the end of the session.
Did we mention that it's free?! All you need to do is register!
SCORE Vermont is your local source for free and confidential small business mentors ... for the life of your business!
Get Your Calendar Out! Here is the 2020-2021 Series:
- 10/14/2020: Business Planning in a COVID-19 World
- 11/11/2020: Pricing: Where the Numbers Really Matter
- 12/9/2020: Moving My Business to e-Commerce
- 1/13/2021: Small Business Financial Dashboard
- 2/10/2021: Bookkeeping Made Easy: A QBO Overview
- 3/10/2021: Understanding My Business’ Cash Flow
- 4/14/2021: Ways Your Digital Marketing Can Beat the Big Guys
- 5/19/2021: Successful Content Marketing Strategies & Hacks