Quickbooks Online (often referred to as QBO) is Intuit's subscription-priced, cloud-based accounting and bookkeeping software, designed primarily for small-to-medium businesses. QBO automates many aspects of managing your business by tracking inventory, calculating sales tax, updating transactions, and producing financial reports while integrating with many of the other cloud-based tools you are probably already using in your small business. Is it right for your business? What are the essential features to use?
In this session, you will learn:
- Is QuickBooks Online (QBO) the best financial software for my business and its scale?
- What are other Bookkeeping software options?
- What is the difference between Quickbooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online?
- Does QBO adapt well to all different kinds of businesses?
We are excited to have Will Carlson from Carlson Consulting, LLC as our speaker as we dig into Quickbooks Online for your small business.
Did we mention that it's free?! All you need to do is register!
SCORE Vermont is your local source for free and confidential small business mentors ... for the life of your business!
Get Your Calendar Out! Here is the 2020-2021 Series:
- 10/14/2020: Business Planning in a COVID-19 World
- 11/11/2020: Pricing: Where the Numbers Really Matter
- 12/9/2020: Moving My Business to e-Commerce
- 1/13/2021: Small Business Financial Dashboard
- 2/10/2021: Bookkeeping Made Easy: A QBO Overview
- 3/10/2021: Understanding My Business’ Cash Flow
- 4/14/2021: Ways Your Digital Marketing Can Beat the Big Guys
- 5/12/2021: Successful Content Marketing Strategies & Hacks