Vermonters helping Vermont Businesses Build their Dream
SCORE Vermont is an all-volunteer organization serving most of the state of Vermont. Our home office is in Burlington, VT, with branches throughout both states, including the Champlain Valley, Montpelier, St. Albans, Middlebury, Rutland, and the Northeast Kingdom.
Connect with SCORE Vermont
SCORE's mentors provide clients with confidential, no-cost business mentoring. We mentor in person, via email, phone or video - it's all about flexibility.
Interested in attending one of our live local educational events? Click here to see our upcoming events.
Missed one of our local events? Then catch up with selected sessions!
Need a template? A tool? A form? Get started here!
Want to know more about SCORE Vermont's educational series, workshops, webinars and other local events? Consider joining our mailing list.
Are you a local small business owner or experienced business professional who would like to give back to your local community? If you would like to share your business expertise and give back to your community, consider becoming a SCORE volunteer or mentor.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Business Resources & SCORE Vermont Operations Update
Small businesses are a vital part of the U.S. economy. With the recent news and concerns of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), SCORE is sharing the latest business guidance, assistance, and resources.
Local Support is Available via Video Mentoring
The health of small business owners, their employees, and SCORE volunteers remain our top priority. With the recent developments relating to COVID-19, SCORE Vermont is temporarily suspending in-person events for a bit longer. Details will be emailed when we resume in-person services.
However, continued support and mentoring are fully available remotely via video, phone, and email. In addition, you can start the SCORE Startup Roadmap and view SCORE live and recorded webinars. If you don't already have a SCORE mentor, click here or call the office at 802-764-5899 to request one.
COVID-19 Business Resources
- CDC Resources for Business & Employers
- SBA COVID-19 Relief Option Comparison chart, visit the SBA Coronavirus Relief Options page.
- SBA Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF)
- SBA Restaurant Revitalization Fund Webinars Tuesdays & Thursdays
- SBA Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG)
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist [PDF]
- VT Agency of Commerce and Community Development (ACCD) COVID-19 Recovery Center Vermont Businesses
- VT ACCD Pandemic Unemployment Assistance
- VT Department of Labor COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (for Employers and Employees)
- Your local Regional Development Corporations
- Local Banks & Credit Unions
For additional business guidance, view SCORE's Small Business Resilience Hub.